Sunday, December 18, 2005

Gigs I appreciated in 2005

Used to have a book in which I kept tickets & small reports from concerts & festivals I visited, keeping track of stats & what I liked & didn't like...

As this activation of soundtracking my explorations here and there comes a bit late for 2005, just a quick look back of what excited me this year livewise:

dEUS - both @ AB and L'atelier
Cocorosie - AB
The Rebirth - twice at Le Tavernier
Pixies - Pukkelpop (missed them in 04)
Jamie Lidell - Petrol
Juan Maclean - Petrol
The Kills - Werchter & Petrol
Kraftwerk - Werchter
Lady Sovereign - Pukkelpop
Neon Judgement - Petrol
Henrik Schwarz - 10daysoff Vooruit
DJ Grazzhoppa's bigband - De nachten
Hesperimenta Vocal Ensemble - Nuits des Choeurs
Toots Thielemans & band - Zuiderkroon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home